TLS changes teaching.
Don’t take our word for it.
See what they’re saying.
- "Today, I finished meeting with teachers for their end-of-year evaluations. Many teachers referenced DI in our conference and cited the workshops, conversations, and lessons that were a part of their DI training this year. Our KES teachers can be fairly outspoken. The fact that they made mention of their experiences in your workshops and the impact it had on instruction is a testament to the value of their time with you. I am sure tomorrow will be a productive day and I look forward to your work with our intermediate teachers next year." - Principal, Kutztown Elementary School
- “I feel as though the process of this experience has been essential to my learning and my successes with implementing the DI philosophy and strategies. I really needed to see the strategies in action, I loved your questioning techniques and how you explain clearly and in detail your expectations. The coaching opportunities were very useful in helping me to plan activities and brainstorm what strategies would best support my goals.” - High School Teacher
- "It really was the best PD that I’ve gone through to date! Going through your program really changed how I think about differentiating and I know that it has improved my teaching. Before, I felt as though DI was a bit “unreachable” – difficult to plan for and to implement. I realized that I had already been doing some of it, but you helped me to put all the pieces together. Now, I really feel as though it’s a part of my every day in the classroom." - High School Math, Wissahickon School District
- "I am working my way through the DI course. I’ve been struggling to manage iReady and DI and so I am playing catch up...I have to say how much I LOVE the course! It’s amazing. I am completely impressed with the quality of this and feel like I have learned so much just working through it. You should be so proud of this product. I have a few more modules to go. I’m so excited to know our staff members have access to this and to you. Thanks." - Middle School Principal
- "There is nothing better than going to a Professional Development session and being part of it, instead of just being talked to. The way the process was presented allowed us to experience what D.I. is and to see the strategies in action so it was easier to see how to bring them to the classroom." - High School Teacher
- "THANK YOU! I love being part of this program - it is making me a better teacher, all the time! Key Learning from today: Learned new Think Dots, reviewed Tiered Instruction - and some essentials for incorporating that efficiently!"
- "I just want to say thank you for this opportunity! I learned quite a bit about what I already do and what I could do to become a better teacher. It has actually made me more motivated to try new strategies to increase student engagement. Thank you!!!!!" - Middle School English-Language Arts Teacher
- "Thanks for sharing this feedback. Reading it makes me really grateful for this opportunity for our teachers because the reflections really show a true commitment and genuine learning. I am excited to see this learning put into practice and naturally “spread” as these cohort members (and future members) share their knowledge and become leaders in the building." - High School Principal
- Over the last few weeks I have tried scaffolding and split screen strategies and have had much success! Additionally, I created two new targeted assessments. This activity also proved to be very helpful. I have seen increased engagement of all students and I have data to show which students have learned what specific information. Overall, these changes have been subtle, small and rather simple, but have had huge results. Thanks! - Language Arts Teacher, Kutztown Area School District
- "I’m excited to read the positive reflections from our teachers regarding their learning, their experiences, and the desire to continue to engage in collaborative discussions with the cohort. The reflection by the participants supports the positive and significant impact this type of professional development with embedded coaching provides to effect change." - Curriculum Director
- "The teachers were really amazing in their presentation and understanding of how to integrate technology seamlessly with good instruction. I reached out to the teachers I saw yesterday with some praise and encouragement. I’m so pleased with the program and how our teachers have embraced it- and especially with their willingness to share with peers and model how time well spent with planning and preparation makes a tremendous difference for our students. Thank you to Pete and Beth Ann for facilitating a great day of learning!!" - Curriculum Director, Spring Ford School District