It’s about the coaches.
It’s about the experience.
It’s about the research and expertise.
Our unique approach to professional learning focuses on helping teachers deliver quality instruction that promotes student learning. The process includes close work with admin team, small-group training days, five different types of coaching experiences, and the ability to create and access personalized online learning opportunities through a variety of products.
Regardless of the initiative, our experienced facilitators assist and support teachers as they clarify the curriculum, use ongoing formative assessment, engage learners at the correct level of difficulty, and establish a learning environment to help all learners succeed. How can we help you improve teaching, learning that leads to success in your school(s)?
All programs are personalized to meet district needs.
Districts TLS Serves
- Colonial School District
- Interboro School District
- Lower Moreland School District
- Montclair Public Schools
- Phoenixville Area School District
- Rose Tree Media School District
- Spring-Ford School District
- Wissahickon School District
- Kutztown School District
- Marple Newtown School District
- North Brunswick Public Schools
- Radnor Township School District
- South Plainfield School District
- Wyomissing Area School District
- Wallingford-Swarthmore School District
The TLS difference.
It’s not about a tool.
It’s not about a buzzword.
It’s about the teaching, the learning and students and staff succeeding – TLS.
Error: Contact form not found.
Phone: (610) 308-6536